Re: This Is Roman Abrahamovic. Kindly Contact Me Immediately

Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is Roman Abramovich and I am the owner of Chelsea
Football Club and PJSC Aeroflot Russian Airlines. You must have
heard in the news these past few days that my properties will be
frozen as a result of the Russian invasion in Ukraine which i am
against the president's decision Mr. Vladmir Putin. I do not want
a total seizure of all my assets without The Charity
organizations benefiting from my wealth. In this regard i am
offering that you contact my lawyer in China via e-mail:
mitjansadvocates147@yahoo.com to help you secure the funds of
$100,000,000 (One Hundred Million US Dollars). After receiving
this money i want you to donate a large sum of it to any good
Charity organization of your choice as you will cooperate with
him to secure the funds. I will wait for your swift and immediate
reply of my offer to you so i can direct you to my lawyer in
charge of everything in China. Please take note that during the
course of this transaction there will be no telephonic phone call
for security reasons.

You should send the following information to my lawyer

Barr. Raymond Tan
mitjansadvocates147@yahoo.com

1. Full Name:
2. Nationality/Country of Origin:
3. Country Currently Staying:
4. Age:
5. Mobile N0:
6. Male/Female:

Best Regards,

Roman Abramovich
Owner; Chelsea FC