Antigen Test Kits

About



???About Coco
When I was a child watching TV news I was dreaming I will be playing a role in international trade.
After graduating, I did foreign trade for many years.
I met different buyer, someone order big order in a day; some buyers will watch and wait; some will order day by day, and grow together.


Analyse About different Antigen Test Kits brands on the market:
???About iHealth and FlowFlex
iHealth is the first brand in China who gets both FDA and EUA( it is USA brand, USA is Tianjin Jiu'an branch) ;
FlowFlex is also FDA EUA.


??? Antigen test kits for USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, Asia, Africa.
1. For USA£º iHealth, FlowFlex with FDA EUA
2. Canada: our Bio Detect has a Certificate for Canada in Feb, this is the first in China;
3. For Europe: Bio Detec is on Germany Government Procurement White Name List;
4. For Australia: Testsealabs with TGA

I am seeking for serious direct buyer + decision-maker + Real order

Right now on my hand total 20+ test kits factories with different certificate to different countries can support you welcome consultant whatsapp | WeChat | Cell: +86 178 8945 0209


In order to save time for both parties, if you claim that you need a large quantity, then please show your proof of funds, showing a video or bank paper that you or your buyer has enough cash on the bank account; only in this way can filter the true Buyers,
I have the highest quality resources in the industry and need the highest quality buyers to match, please respect everyone's time.


??? About my dream
It is appreciated if you could share my business values with your friend or partners.
Making value for clients is our biggest success. Welcome global elites together to establish a new world with Coco were doing business with passion, appreciation, efficiency, and true value.

My dream is to build a pure, powerful, high-quality business network with which I can realize a dream world, where my partners can enjoy the best resources from China and earn good money,
own an easy life and with a high efficient business decisions.
I will choose the highest level buyers where we can do business together and all of us realize the true fortune freedom.
and see how ordinary people become rich not only self buy help others too!
Someone told me I was daydreaming but now only 2 months I have a very small step already, this is big step in fact for me, 


And I have seen a right way but someone didn't and cannot understand forever.
I am starting a company that all my buyers worthy to invest on me.

Welcome partnership with Coco
WhatsApp | WeChat | Cell: +86-178-8945-0209