My Name Mrs. Merriam Hansen Hamdok

My Name Mrs. Ansley Hansen Hamdok

I am writing you base on your good profile. I am in search of a
property to buy in your country; I intended to come over to
your country for investment? I believe that I have to partner with a
citizen to be safe in investing in your country. My name is Mrs.
Merriam Hansen Hamdok, My late husband deals on Crude Oil with Federal
Government of Sudan and we have a private Oil firm in Bentiu Oil zone
town and Upper Nile city.

What I have experience physically, I don't wish to experience it again
in my life due to the recent civil and Ethnic crises caused by our
President Mr. Salva Kiir and the rebel leader Mr. Riek Machar, I have
been Under United Nation refugee camp in Rue De Bass am west Africa,
to save my life and that of my little daughter.


I want to solicit for your partnership with trust to transfer and
invest with my fund deposited at Bank by my late husband, I will
disclose the Amount to you as we proceed. I need your help to move
this fund to your country, because my life is no longer safe in
Africa, since the rebels are looking for the families of all the oil
business partners in the country, very scaring I wish you will
understand my predicaments.

But the truth is that I and my daughter was lucky to be part of the
badge taken by UN KEEPING FORCE to Addis Ababa our Neighbouring
country where we took a flight to Abidjan Ivory Coast,We left Sudan
and move to Addis Ababa our neighbouring country with the few days
ceasefire which was announced by United Nation Peace keeping Force.,
Because of face-to-face peace meeting accord coordinated by US
Secretary of State, and United Nations in Ethiopia (Addis Ababa)
between The sitting President Mr. Salva Kiir and the rebel leader Mr.
Riek Machar to stop this war.

I will send you the document of the fund with other details for your
acknowledgement and prove.


With love from
Mrs. Merriam Hansen Hamdok