Hello

--
Hello,
Please excuse me for any inconveniences. My name is Sarah and I am a
British citizen. My husband died of Coronavirus and I am currently in
a hospital suffering from blood cancer.

My husband has a deposit of 10,500,000.00 GBP [Ten million, five
hundred thousand British Pounds] in a prime Bank here in London.
Before my husband was taken to Isolation center where he died, he told
me to use the funds to set up Animal Care Foundation for animal
Protection and Welfare. We have special love for Animals.

Due to my present health condition, I will not be able to handle this
project. Therefore, I want to donate the 10,500,000.00 GBP to you so
you can set up Animal Care Foundation for animal Protection and
Welfare in your country. I contacted you with trust and I have a
strong self confidence that you can handle this project in your
country.

I see on television that people donates funds to Orphanages and don't
care about Animals. I will appreciate your good heart of humanity to
do this Animal care project in your country. A simple act of kindness
to Animals can go a long way and mean a lot to save their lives. I
want to assure you that I am genuine and my intentions are pure.

Reply to me If you are interested so that I can give you more details
on how to transfer the funds to your bank account. Please I await your
quick reply.

Thank you,
Sarah