From Doris Erima

From Doris Erima
Hello Dear friend

I have sent you this e-mail for open discussions with you. I don't
want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect...if it is okay
with you, I ask for your full cooperation. I have contacted you base
on trust to handle an investment in your country/company on my behalf
as a prospective partner.

My name is Doris Erima It might interest you to know that I have
US$3.600, 000.00, Three million Six Hundred thousand deposited by late
father with a financial institution I want your partnership for
investing the fund in your country/company. It is pertinent to ask if
you can handle this fund/investment in your country, in any of this
area

1). telecommunications
2). Transportation industry
3). Five star hotel
4). property
(5) Companies,

Meanwhile, I am very honest in my dealings with people and I also
demand the same from you as a Partner to be. Can I trust you with this
fund?

I want you to note that this is a mutual business venture there is a
reward for your assistance. I shall let you know your benefit for your
assistance as we proceed. For a more comprehensively about details of
the fund, please contact me as soon as possible. If you find this
letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies.

Regards,

Doris Erima