Dear Beloved One

Dearest One,

Greetings to you and your family. My name is Mrs. kate Aurelie A widow
to late Mr.James Aurelie of Ivory Coast" I'm 58 years old, my late
Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his
Sudden Death in this Country's present political Crisis 2010 but
before his death, he Deposited the Sum of¨$2.5 Million US dollars with
one of the Bank here in Ivory Coast with my name. Meanwhile I have
been struggling with Colon Cancer Stage 4 for a long time and my
doctors said that the present stage is uncontrollable and since we got
married we have not been able to have any child Because of the
condition of my health and I am willing to donate the sum of US$2.5
million for a charity work among your congregations/society.

I shall be awaiting for your response

Mrs.Kate Aurelie.