Hello Dear

Hello Dear

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into a long term business relationship with you. I contacted you after going through your profile believing that you are someone to be trustworthy to do business with; However, My name is Miss Anneth Konu only a surviving child to my late parents, Late. Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Konu. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and had an extended business in Real Estate investment here in Abidjan, Economic capital of Ivory Coast; Very painful that my beloved father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when I was still 4 years old and since then my father took me so special before his unexpected death.

However, Before the death of my father, he called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($2,800,000.00) left in a fixed deposit/suspense account, that he used my name as the next of kin for the deposit. He also reviewed to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associate, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for any investment of my choice, such as Real Estate management, Hotel management or transportation company.
 
 However, Dear, I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways:

 
(1) To provide a bank account which this money would be transferred into.
.
 
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund and the investment while I continue my study.

 
(3) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit over there in your country.
 
Moreover, I'm willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated bank account. Please I would like you to also indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a few bank working days you signify your interest to assist me. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

I'm anticipating hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding.

My Best regards. 

Anneth