FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT.

Hello Dear,
 
I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Capt. Alfred Robert, an officer in the USA Army and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force.
 
I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of Two Military Trunk Boxes. I hope you can be trusted?  If you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you for further clarification.
 
Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and America !!
 
Best Regards
Capt. Alfred Robert
US ARMY