RE:GREETING

My dear beloved one, I am writing this mail to you with trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience to read through my letter, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important message which I am sincerely writing with pains and tears and full of sorrow from my heart. I am Mrs. Doris Marian, Widow, a 56 years Old woman from CANADA Alberta city, and I am legally married to the late Mr. Peter Marian Me and my late husband were both citizens of CANADA but we lived here in Ivory Coast West Africa for the past 21 years ago. My late husband worked with an oil drilling company as an expatriate here in Ivory Coast for many years before he died in a fatal car accident which killed him and his driver here in Ivory Coast. He spent three weeks in Hospital before he gave up the ghost. We are married without a single biological child of our own. I have been suffering from serious throat and breast cancer for the past {2} two years now. I inherited the sum of 4.700.000.00 Four Million seven hundred thousand us dollars, through my late husband (Mr. Peter Marian) which he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will be used for charity purposes such as; helping the motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the unprivileged children to continue their education. and I want to give it out to Orphanages homes and Charity Organizations as a vow which my late husband and I made before the Lord. I have an orphan child whom I took as my child; her name is Lea Doris Marian. She is now 22 years old and she is the one helping me to type this mail to you so please I will want you to establish her in life and take her as your child. This is the favor I need from you when you receive the money under your control. (1) Give 50% to Lea Doris Marian as she has been there for me throughout my illness and I have promised to support her in life. (2) Give 30% of the money to Orphanage homes and Churches in my name so that my soul may rest in peace. (3) The remaining 20% should be for you and others that you may wish to assist. If I do not hear from you in a few days to come then I will be looking for someone else. May God Almighty give you the wisdom and understanding and a good heart to assist me for the benefit of suffering children to accomplish my wishes if you can be sympathetic and delighted to do this work, kindly reply to me as soon as possible for more details, Yours sincerely Sister Mrs. Doris Marian.