An Investment Proposal For You

Greetings

Please Pardon my mode of communication.

I am Mrs.Sara Khosravi wife to late Mahafarid Amir Khosravi a Business Tycoon from Iran who was executed in Iran for a corruption scandal leveled on my husband by the Ahmadinejad presidency and government, which are  basically untrue. However, I have a legitimate business offer for you  regarding some secret funds deposited by my late husband somewhere in Europe for a safe-keeping, totaling the sum of One Hundred and Fifty Million Euros .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10949905/Mahafarid-Amir-Khosravi-obituary.html
 
These are funds secured and can be released to you for any investment you wish to embark upon for a time period on my behalf pending when the heat will cool off and then I will be able to travel out of the country and meet with you.

Furthermore, I will be ready to negotiate terms with you, if I know your financial capability, experience and investment preposition, projections you wish to utilize this funds on, hence, I will direct you to the useful  contact, where these process will be concluded within matter of days.

Finally, I will furnish you with more information when I receive a respond  from you, do contact me on my private email

Yours truly
Mrs.Sara Khosravi
sara.khosravi@contactoffice.com