Custom Designed Logos & Website

Hello,

I am a professionally experienced graphic designer who designs logos and websites. Additionally, if you need web content services, I can provide you with these services too at the rate of 10$ for 500 words. You can get a website designed in any desired layout and theme, and the starting price I quote for any web design is $300 for a 5 page html and $450 for a CMS-based website.

I am passionately devoted towards my work and it reflects in all my precious works. You will get a logo designed for $75. My turn around time is good and I can do as many revisions as you need till you are satisfied with the outcome. I will not charge a single penny for any revisions made. You can see some of my logo samples below and can also place the order for the logo online as well.

If you need an already existing website redesigned, I can do that too. I also provide web hosting service for $2.95 per month and SEO services for $149 per month targeting 5 keywords.

If you need a list of pricing for a variety of these services, kindly mail me back at this email address and I will get back to you within twenty four hours of time. I will also mail you the list of the logo images that I have created for my clients as well. I also have servers available with me to provide web hosting services at a throw away price per month. This is a one stop shop solution for all web and graphic design related services.

You can contact us by replying to this email or directly writing back to us on info@rigt.info or through our website www.rigt.info contact us form as well.

Regards,
Alex Jones
www.rigt.info

Unsubscribe me from this list