Re: Quality SEO Proposal

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am still waiting for your response.

Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share with you more details about our past work client testimonials and price list.

I am looking forward to a positive response from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi


On Tuesday, 7 December, 2021, 05:57:12 pm IST, Ravi sharma <ravisharma9230@yahoo.com> wrote:


Hi,

I hope you're doing well!

I am working with an India based Digital Marketing firm which is giving excellent results and top page ranking of various websites from last 12+ good years. Do you want your website to be ranked on Google's first page?

I would love to share our full SEO package with plan and action that will help to increase the traffic | leads | sales | revenue from your website.

It would be great if you share the URL of your website so that I can come up with my best suggestions and according to the analysis I will suggest you our best SEO package.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you

Ravi