GREETINGS

I am Mrs.Francisca Paul. Am an aging widow suffering from long time illness(breast cancer) i am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Abidjan cote d'Ivory, I have some money I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Paul Timothy . The total sum of (US$6.5M) which he deposited in one of the Bank Here and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for a Charity purposes and 20% out of the total sum will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the said purpose kindly reply to me. Please your religion does not matter to me, What matters most is using the money with the fear of Almighty God, Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated,

Best Wishes,

Mrs.Francisca Paul