Good day dear beloved

Good day dear beloved

Greetings to you and your whole family, I am Reverend Father Benjamin Solomon, I was born in Brooklyn, New York, 1964, I was ordained to the Catholic priesthood
Take your time to read this message, although we have never seen each other before, it is a real message we have sent you. I also know that you will be surprised at the level of confidence I am willing to place in a person I have never seen or with whom I have spoken

I have been a Catholic priest for more than 27 years. In the month of March 15, 2017, I had lung cancer and heart surgery, and the doctors informed me that I can not live longer I had a serious hemorrhage after the operation It is difficult to sleep and rest, I found it uncomfortable to survive alone

I decided to go to all the money deposited in my bank account by a dying old woman in my congregation of the total sum [€ 16.5,000.00 Euros] Sixteen million Five hundred Thousand Euros, This money is still in the custody of the financial firm I want you to use this sum to make the world a better place for the poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help the members of your family

Currently, I am in the hospital of the St, Mary's Medical Clinic Hospital, where I received treatment for lung cancer and cardiac surgery Since then, I have lost my ability to speak or work, even to do something on my own and my doctors have told me that I only have less than a few months to live

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely in the homes of babies without mothers, in orphanages. Recently, my doctor told me to stop doing something because of my health because of the cancer problem, however, I want to trustworthy, reliable and God fearing person who will manage this fund in any profitable business of their choice

And where the money will be transferred As soon as I receive your answer, I will give you the Bank contact through my lawyer and also the relevant documents, if you are willing and honest enough to receive my wishes, as soon as you receive your response I made this decision because I was raised in the homes of an orphanage so I did not have to do it with relatives That's why I've decided to contact me so they can make good use of the money I'll make

When you receive this letter, please send me an email to indicate your decision and then we will start sending the remittance to any account of your choice Please make sure that you will act accordingly, as indicated

So please if you can handle this for me, just contact me immediately so that I will give you full details. 
please is urgent.

I await your urgent response to give you more details
With respect,
Thank you and remain blessed
Reverend Father Benjamin Solomon