200.125.25.178

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know
that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came
across your E-mail from my personal search and I decided to contact
you with believe you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I
die.

Meanwhile, I am Mrs. Elvis Mary, 73 years, from USA, I am childless
and I am suffering from a pro-long cancer ill health and from all
indication my condition is critical, my doctors have confirmed that I
may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that tumor has
reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical
treatment. Since my days are

numbered, I've decided willingly to fulfill my long-time promise to
donate the sum Five Million Five Hundred And Twenty-Five Thousand
United States Dollars US$5,525,000) remaining in my foreign bank
account over 9 years due to my health problem. This fund was obtained
by me when I was dealing on Gold.

My promise is to help the widows, handicapped, orphans and
underprivileged to build technical school and hospital for their
well-being. If you will be obedient to assist me fulfill my promise as
I said here kindly email me back to enable me introduce you to my bank
management as the foreign beneficiary & trustee to my deposit fund to
enable them check whether it will be possible to transfer my fund to
you for this Charity work of God. I have been trying to handle this
project for the past 4 years by myself hoping I will get better, but I
have seen that it won't be possible anymore. Please get back to me if
you can handle the project for more details.

God Bless you
Elvis Mary