urgent response needed

Dear first and lastname,

I'm Barr. Felix Ledergerber LLB (Hons), Associate Attorney / Senior Partner at James Mcdonald Solicitors Olympia.

I contacted you for a very important discussion which I am yet to receive response from you. I contacted you because you have the same last name with my deceased client.

I have already written a detailed letter, but due to the confidentiality and sensitivity of the situation, I consider it necessary to confirm that this is your private email address and you respond with your Full Name indicating your last name before I can proceed with sending the detailed letter.

I await your immediate reply with your lastname for confirmation. Thnaks

Best Regards

Barr. Felix Ledergerber. LLB (Hons) Esq
International lawyer / senior partner
Email: Attorneyfelix.private1@gmail.com
Tell: 1 360 235 0081
Fax: 1 360 252 9044