Transfer of Funds !!

Hello, did you receive my email?

 

    I would like to donate to support your work and to finance the maintenance of senior citizens, less-privileged out of school children, local orphanages, Religious Organizations, women cooperatives, entrepreneurs (business men & women), schools and hospitals in your country under your supervision.

 

I have been serious sick and I do not know what the future holds for me after a medical surgery next week. I want to use the last deposit my late husband made in my name to better humanity as COVID-19 Palliative.

 

I have already discuss this with our lawyer. Reply me if you can, for more detailed information.

 

My name is Brenda J. Gonzalez widow of fallen U.S. Special Forces Soldier (Jose J. Gonzalez).

 

Respectfully,

      Brenda J. Gonzalez

La Puente, California- United States