^^ Greetings, Good day.===

__Hello my dearest friend,

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal, I ask that you do not
be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you,
discard this message and forget I ever contacted you, this is because of
my hard earned reputation.

My name is Jack Krause, am an American and I work as a foreign transfer
manager with an affiliate private financial institution here in Western
Europe,

I contact you confidentially for a reason and I will like to go straight
to the point, i was an account officer to a late customer who made a
huge deposit with our institution 9 years ago, i was his account officer
during account opening, which he used a foster child as the next of kin,
but surprisingly late last year 2019, he called in, that he lost the son
over a fatal accident, and assured of coming to the bank to make a
change in the next of kin to a charity organization, which our
institution acknowledged, before the sudden news of his death over
covid19 pandemic this year through a doctor, there is no information of
any of his relative whom could inherit his fund in his account here in
our institution other than the late foster child he used.

My proposal is I want to introduce you to our institution, as the next
of kin, in a position to instruct them to release the deposit to you as
the closest surviving relation with good reasons that the bank must
adhered to.

I would have gone ahead to request the fund to be released to me, but
that would drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the
deposit. I assure a 100% risk free transaction, thereby using my
influence in closing off the file relating to him and his fund, which
certainly the institution must gladly do.

I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good
conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of
my industry dictates that I make this move.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a
conclusion. If we can be of one accord, I await your response.

Best Regards
Jack.K