CAN YOU HANDLE THIS PROJECT

Good Morning,

Trust this email meets you well? I am Mr. Kyong and I work with Singapore Refining Company Pty Ltd (SRC). I decided to email you for possible oil projects, as our company have urgent need for 2 million barrel NOCL crude oil supply per month, for a period of 6 months.

Our company vice president Ms. Foo, who is directly in charge of crude oil purchase in our company, has given me the responsibility of looking for a crude oil licensed agent with the NOCL- NATIONAL OIL COOPERATION OF LIBYA. This is because the NOCL does not sale their product directly to the buyers rather, through their approved licensed sales agents. I propose we (me and you) work together to get you the NOCL license and make you NOCL sales agent to our company.

 

I will assist you step by step in the process to secure the license from the NOCL and thereafter introduce you to our company for the signing of all the sales agreements as the license holder.

 

Note that the commission payable to you as sales agent is calculated per a barrel at end of every month. I will have a take home of 50% of the commissions while the remaining 50% commission goes to you.

 

On responding to my direct email, I will forward to you all necessary details to work with.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

 

Regards, 

Mr. Jim Kyong

Direct E-Mail:  jimkyong@asia.com