I Need Your Urgent Response

From the Desk of Bank Manager,Ghana.
Mr.Henry Ampoma

Dear Friend,

Am Sorry to invade your privacy,My name is Mr.Henry Ampoma a branch
bank manager from Ghana. After several official inquiries from the
foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry,I
decided to contact you directly for an assistance.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us
for investment in your country through your assistance.I am in Ghana
presently and I have the sum of Seven Million Five hundred thousand US
Dollars which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in
your country if possible.

I made this money US$7,500,000.00 out of my branch office excess
profit for the last fiscal year.I choose you because I cannot be
directly involve for I am still working with the bank as the Branch
Manager,I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to
receive and invest this money properly in your country.because this is
my only hope.

Please kindly get back to me for more details on this email Address:
henryampoma02@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Mr.Henry Ampoma