From Captain james Matins Attn,

Google Forms


--
From Captain james Matins Attn,
May this mail find you well.

I am Captain John M David of the US Marine. I am currently in Iraq as an Advisory to the Iraq Military on fight against ISIL Terrorits.

During the fight to retake the Mosul Dam, we discovered the sum of USD$ 9.200.000.00 stocked in a box which I have moved to a secret location. I will like to move this money as quickly as possible to you for business purpose. Only if I can trust you.

any way I am willing to settle you with 30% of the total sum.You will advice me on the business to invest in since I am not business oriented. I want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until am out of Iraq,

I believe I can trust you. Presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails,I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because In less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody.

Please get back to me so that we can discuss on the way forward.

Best Regards,

Captain james Matins
Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form