Dear beloved

Dear beloved

Please accept my unreserved apology if this short humanitarian proposition offends your sensitivity. I intend no insult or harm. My
name is Sue Bownds, Singaporean, 57 years Old. I have a proposition which I am convinced within me that you can handle it.

I am Christian and would love to reach out to those in need but I need your help since I am not totally strong to sustain the stress and
handle the process of this project hence I am honestly soliciting for your help believing that by the Mercy of God, you will not decline my
proposal.

I will give you more details as soon as I read from you with the following particulars. Do reply me thru this
e-mail mrkiwrong@yahoo.co.jp

Your full name
Address
Phone number
Your age and Profession.
Your urgent response will be appreciated and May the good Lord bless you.

Respectfully yours,
Mrs Sue Bownds.