BE WARNED! CLAIM YOUR ATM MASTER CARD NOW OR YOU LOSE IT.

Hello dear,

Once again, I am Diplomat John Paul, I am mandated to deliver a parcel containing an ATM MASTER CARD{$1.2 M} to you by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION {W.H.O.} I want to use the Post office medium to send you your parcel and to register and post your parcel to your given address, it will cost you the sum of $50, I therefore suggests that you send the $50 us through an iTunes card or any other Gift card to enable me send you your parcel through the post office. But if you can send the money through western union or money gram, you should let me know so that I will give you the information to pay in. I also want you to reconfirm your full delivery address to me once again to avoid wrong delivery.

1. Your Name
2. House/delivery address/country
3. Phone number
4. Age
5. Any identification
6. Nearest Airport

Kindly do this immediately you receive this message so that I can proceed to the post office immediately and send your parcel to you as soon as possible.

I await your urgent response but if you are not interested in receiving the parcel, please do not reply back.

Yours
Diplomat John Paul.
URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED. Reply to this e-mail( diplomatjohnpaul3@outlook.com )
Call / Whats app (+234-8020-6505-46)


BE WARNED! CLAIM YOUR ATM MASTER CARD NOW OR YOU LOSE IT.