Asset Register Report

With your permission I want to present to you my sincere initiatives and proposals. I got your email contact as I was in serious search of an honest and trustworthy person in your country.

In the spirit of faith, solidarity, humanity and common sense appeal to your wisdom and kindness as a human of this planet with the request friendship sustains me if you consider setting up a foundation for humanitarian work with (Forty Million American United States dollars) inherited from my late husband who was an industrialist. I decided to donate these funds because I have no child and my days are numbered according to my physician who always examines my health because I was diagnosed by serious lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third surgical operation soon, I want you to use these funds nationally and internationally to people without hope, against which we must not be careless.

I'm Mrs.Adalene Gabriel, I am 59 years old and childless, always cheerful with a desire to do good and give those who need help. The principles which I rely on in life are faith, humanity, solidarity, respect and trust. Please always put me in your daily prayers so that God will grant more life to my living and confirm these funds into your hand.

I'm hoping to hear a positive letter from you soon, for more details on how to move forward for the transfer of this funds to you. But your delays in replying to this message will create an avenue of searching for a serious person that will understand the nature of my health situation and handle this fund transaction to the glory of God. Please kindly reply to me urgently for me details.

I'm urgently expecting your kind acceptance reply. Please kindly reply me with this email: mrs.adalenegabriel211@yahoo.com

Remain blessed with your family.
Best Regards
Mrs. Adalene Gabriel.
Generated by Accounting