Partnership Request.

Attention :.

My name is Nassir Bechara, a partner and a compensation lawyer in one of the Australia leading law firms .

There is an unclaimed "Excess Marginal Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) with a top Investment Company in Australia" insured with a top Life Insurance Company , the policyholder was one of our client's who worked with Energy Company in the United Kingdom. Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit in view of the fact that you share the same last name with the deceased client.

Your earliest response would be highly appreciated.
You can reach me directly with my private email address at nassirbechara1@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Nassir Bechara
........................................

(This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.)