DEAR BELOVED

Dear beloved,

With due respect and humanity; Please permit me to inform you my
desire for contacting you. I got your email address from a mail
directory and i decided to mail you.

My name is Sarah paker, I was married to Gary Green, who was the
former president of a great company of gold and diamond. In 2014 our
union was at its eleventh year without a child, he died of a brief
illness that lasted only 6 days. (May his soul rest in peace) Amen.
After his death I decided not to remarry or to get a child outside of
my marriage (My personal belief)

We both married for many years without fruit of the womb which both of
us are Christianity religion worshipers. When my late husband was
alive we made a deposit sum of $6,300,000.00 Dollars (Six million and
three hundred thousand dollars) in the bank.

Recently, my doctor told me that am suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and i have just few days to leave. It is very likely I will
die very soon due to cancer problem; having known my condition I
decided to contact you to help me receive this money into your account
and also use it to glorify God's name. Whether you are a Christianity,
Buddhism, Islamic, Hinduism, Spirituality you are welcome in anywhere
you are. I want you to use this money to help those in need around you
especially the less privileged.

I want this fund to be used for the propagation of the divine word in
the form of: Charity, Assistance to the Poor, and Construction of
house of God (specify -Mosque, Church, Synagogue, or others)
Construction of a hospital for orphans, and people with the corona
virus. if you agree to use this money as I have decided, you will have
God's blessings. Your own percentage is %15. I hope is ok by you?

I made this decision because I have no children who could inherit this
money and my husband's parent is late. As soon as I receive your
answer I will send you the contact of the bank manager, and I will
also attach a certificate of deposit which proves that the fund is
being deposited in the bank. Please always pray for me.

Answering, let me get the following information that I will use to
make an application, if you are completely decide to cooperate with me
for our mutual benefit.

Information:

1 Your full name .....................
2. Your full contact address ..........
3. Your personal phone number .....................
4. Marital status .....................
5. Your date of birth . ...........
6. Your Occupation ..................


God bless you and be with you and your family. I wait your answer as
soon as possible.

It's your sister,
Mrs. Sarah Paker.