Re: CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL

Greetings From Mr. Jeffrey Brian,

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Please note that the deal requires a high level of maturity, honesty, and secrecy. This will involve moving some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that I will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply, to commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply. I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.

Contact Email: jbrian200i6@gmail.com
Best Regard,
Mr. Jeffrey Brian.