Urgent Message.

--
Good Day, A Wonderful Greetings to you and Your Entire Family, Please
read My Message and accept the Content with Good Faith. I am Lawyer
Benjamin Alpha. I need your consent in the Transaction of $4.650 million
United States Dollars in the codicil and last testament of a deceased
who happens to be my client. He also bears the same last name with you,
Probably maybe your Cousin or close relative. He is also from your
country. I want to present you to his bank as his next of kin so that
the bank will transfer the $4.650 million United States Dollars to your
account in your country. Your urgent response is highly needed in this
Transaction before the Government will Take over it.

According to my research you may be his Cousin or Close Relatives. The
IMF have already started their Annual Audition and they May Confiscate
This Fund if they Notice that the Account  is no longer Active That is
Why I contacted you. I'll give further clarification on the subject once
I get your response.
Below is also my  phone number for further discussion on the matter.

Best Regards,
Benjamin Alpha. Esq.
+22897616726


Note: If You Received This Message In Your Spam/bulk Folder, That Is
Because Of The Restrictions Implemented By Your Internet Service
Provider.