GOODNEWS AND GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend,

I have been monitoring your transaction for a very long time with keen
interest, but I decided not to engage myself as the Secretary to the
Director International debt settlement ,I am aware that your Fund
cannot get to you no matter how much you spent. This is due to the
irregularities in your file and the ineptitude of the officials that
have been handling this your transaction. I now decided to tell you
the truth for good name is better than riches. No body have had the
courage to tell you the truth.

I advised you to contact my Boss Mr. Faris Al-Ramadhi, the Executive
Director International debt settlement , who assisted a Woman Mrs.
Helen Jone , She had the same problem with you, her payment was made
possible because of the involvement of Mr. Faris Al-Ramadhi. Please
feel free to contact Mr. Faris Al-Ramadhi, through his email address:(
info.faris.alramadhi@gmail.com ) Inform Mr. Faris Al-Ramadhi, that
his contact was given to you by a woman whom he assisted on the 21st
of Sept, 2019 and do not mention my name because that is his personal
dealings with foreign beneficiaries.

Do furnish me with day to day dealings between the two of you soon
as you receive your payment.

Secondly do follow his advise and instructions with him your
funds is good as in your account

Yours faithfully.

Mr.Richard Phillips
Secretary
International Debt Settlement.