Ref: Redesign Your Website Style.

Hi,

Would you be interested in redesign of your existing website or a brand new website?

I am a professional website designer and developer based in NYC with 11+ years of experience.

I can produce any design, layout and website up to your requirements from Template to Customised Design.

We provide the following services to small, medium or large corporations: -

1. Design a website for your company
2. Design a shopping cart for you
3. Landing Pages / Google Ad words
4. Page 1 Google ranking

Just reply 1 to 4 with what you would like to done from the menu and I will send through some price indicative and my portfolio.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you.

Regards,
Nicola Wood
Website Development

Note: - If you are not interested to promote your business, Please reply back NO.