REQUEST

Respected sir/ma,

My name is Miss Aisha Younes, I am a Muslim girl originated from
Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, My father late General Abdel
Fattah Younes who was shot to death by Islamist-linked militia
within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 as result of
civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar, Senegal
where I managed to escape peacefully through the help of United
Nation, and now seeking asylum in Carita's Orphanage home here in
Dakar, Senegal, you can find more of my story on BBC
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122).

Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking your assistance is
because of some money my late father deposited in one of the
banks which amounts Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars
( $6,500,000.00 USD ). It is my intention to compensate you with
30% of the total money for your services.

Honestly, I have tried everything possible to claim the money;
unfortunately I failed because of our refugee status. However, i
have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign
partner who will help me claim the funds because the bank
officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status.

Please get back to me if you are interested to assist me claim
the funds, so that I will give you all the details / contact of
the bank where the funds are deposited.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and best regards
Aisha Younes
E-mail: aisha.fattahyounes@gmail.com