Benefficairy

DearSir/Madam.

We are South African contract awarding committee mandated by the South
African government in awarding covid-19 pandemic contracts to South
African legible tenders/contractors. I am contacting you in top
confidence with regards to the contract awarded to a company for the
supply of personal protective equipments and other covid19 hospital
materials.
The contract awarding committee increased the actual contract sum with
the sum of Ten million rands. The contractor has been fully paid
having executed the supply leaving the Ten million rands floating.

I am contacting you so that the added sum of five million rands will
be paid to you for our mutual benefits.
Contact me via my private email address for details should you are
interested. Please disregard and delete should you are not interested
to handle this deal with me.
Thanks
Chairman,
Contract award committee.Email:Chairman.915@yahoo.com