Good day

Good day,

I am Mr.Lim kaan, a Banker and credit system programmer here in our bank, through the bank DTC Screen in my office which I decided to use this very chance to know you.
May I request your consent to present you as Next of Kin to our deceased Customer, an Oil Merchant / Contractor , whose Contract sum value of US$ 25.5 Million has Matured and awaiting administrative order for remittance .
I will use my office to place you as the next of Kin to the deceased Customer late Erick Singh ,and we shall share the Fund 50/50%. There is no risk involve we shall execute the deal legally without any problem.

Do get back to me with the following to enable us proceed, also I shall give you more details once I have your details.
1) Your Full Name...............:(2) Residential............ Address:............(3) Phone and Mobile number.................. .[4] Age............../ Occupation................

Awaiting your Response

Have a pleasant day.

Regards;
Mr. Lim Kaan

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus