my dear

there is something god wants me to do before i leave this earth. early last year i got a revelation from the lord where i build a mighty charity foundation and have a lot of poor and homeless having to come get help from my foundation, and i prayed about it with my pastor. later the same revelation keeps repeating even in dream, until i clear heard the voice of the lord on 22nd of september last year, he clearly told me to give out all my money for a charity project. now i have a short time to live on earth as my cancer level has got to the highest level, medical report confirms it, and before i leave this world i want to use my funds for charity to the poor, motherless babies, widows, orphan, cancer patient and all that need help in your community. i have decide to give all my fund inheritance worth eighteen million US dollars and i need someone that i can trust to use this money for my charity mission here on earth. i did not decide to do this on my own, i got the message and revelation from our lord god and its high time i do what god wants me to do. so i don't know if i can trust you with this charity mission and my funds.