Charity Donation.

Greetings to you,

Sorry for emailing you this way but I prayed about it and I was led to send this email to you,I got your email after a random search by me and my wife to make this donation to you.

By way of introduction,My Name is Cheng Charlie Saephan from Oregon,I have been battling with cancer for 8 years and I received chemotherapy. It has not been easy dealing with cancer but I have been lucky,in the month of april i won the $1.3 billion Power ball jackpot,You can view below.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/30/oregon-man-powerball-lottery-winner-jackpot

Myself and my wife with my darling friend Laiza Chao made this happened,it is a blessing i have prayed for to one day be able to provide for my family without stress,I have decided to make a donation of $1,500,000.00USD (One Million and Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you if you can promise to put the money in good use for your community with people fighting with cancer,homeless and various struggle in life,an additional $500,000USD will be for you for your time and personal needs that will make it a total of $2,000,000.00USD (Two Million United State dollars only)

I will really need an assurance from you that this money would be put in use for the project it is assigned for,I do not know how long I can buy time for my life but I really want to make a contribution that will affect lives positively.

Get back to me if you can handle this respectively and then i will direct you to my lawyer for the forwarded process to receive this donation.

My Email (mainstreamoffic@tutanota.com)

Thank You.

Cheng "Charlie" Saephan
PowerBall Jackpot Winner.